The mission of Natomas Charter School (NCS) Counseling Department is to support the efforts of the NCS Educational Programs and empower students to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to achieve their personal, academic, and career goals in a supportive and confidential environment.
We believe that:
- All students are unique individuals who represent diverse interests, talents, and experiences.
- Students will reach their highest potential when given a supportive and safe environment in which to learn and develop.
- Student differences should be considered when developing and implementing school counseling activities.
- School counselors are collaborative partners with other educators, student support staff, families, and the community to ensure success for all students.
- Is available and accessible to all students.
- Is integral to the Educational Programs at Natomas Charter School.
- Celebrates student success.
- High School Academic and College Prep
- Career Exploration and Experiential Learning
- Personal, Emotional and Social Development